Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Lookbook with Movida Boutique


On todays post I'm sharing photos from a photoshoot I did for Movida Boutique's Spring 2014 Lookbook. Along with fellow and fashion blogger friend Mayte from Maytedoll we got to dress up in all their new spring arrivals. The location The Rustic here in Dallas and photographer Natalie Garza... Thank you all for having me be a part of this collaboration. 
Check out Movida's Lookbook HERE & shop the looks HERE





Photography Natalie Garza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits!
    Beautiful colours. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so beautiful Ash ♥ #SpringTime

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fabulous in the pics! I love the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encnata el rumper floreado! felicidades por la colaboracion!!!
    un beso....

    zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete