Sunday, March 9, 2014

Printed Leather Jacket

Sunglasses:℅ ZeroUV Similar
 Printed Leather Jacket: Ktalie HERE
Crop Top Tee:  BellarteClothing HERE
 Jeans: Express - HERE
Heels: Martofchina Similar
CONVERSE HERE 





  Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


I wanted to show how a basic outfit completely transforms just by changing the shoes and how easy it actually is to style a statement piece such as this printed faux leather jacket from Ktalie. Hope you like and let me know which of the two you like best :) 

5 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures and a lovely look - amazing jacket! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I understand this, but nice stuff anyway keep it up.. Fight Club Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. please add to this blog with more information. I have found it extremely useful. Captain America Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete