Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Detailed Fun


Sunglasses: ZeroUV - Similar
 I LIKE YOU Tee:  FurorModa -HERE 
Textured Skort: Accents - HERE
Heels:Primadonna (HERE )(Similar
Earrings: Primadonna 
Here is the last outfit I wore before the cold weather hit Texas again … but its coming back this weekend hopefully. I'm still loving skorts, love how these have a detailed texture to them and talking about detail I decided to add these amazing earrings and blue sunglasses that I've been obsessed with to spice up yet another black and white outfit. Hope you like it. 



 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! ^_^
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! the sun glasses are my favorite :)

    artielifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!
    Love your glasses.

    ReplyDelete